viernes, 16 de julio de 2010

Homework- week1

What i like to know about english, its that now, in this days is the prinicipal way to comunicate to other people around de world, its a universal language and if you spaek or understand the english you can do whathever you want y another country because you know how to comunicate.
what i dont like about this language is the grammar...specially the sentences...in when we need to use THE PASSIVES or MODALS its soooo boring....huuumm but its important i know...
My strongest language skills.. i think its my pronunciation not in all the words. because obviously i dont have a perfect pronunciation when i speak. My weakest skills its my fluency, my vocabulary and i think my grammar when i need to write somethink...i need to know some new words, i need to improve my fluency and maybe i would like to know more confidence when i speak in front of the class. And i think that work in groups or do presentations or somethink like that are good activities...!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Rosario!

    It was interesting to read your thoughts. I agree that pronunciation seems to be your strong suit, and I guess I also agree with you that modals and passives and all that are boring to deal with in a class. Generally, I'll try to keep the grammar implicit (and not explicit) in our classes, and we'll generally focus more on communicating effectively in authentic situations (which is also one of the main principles at the CCCN).

    If grammar and writing are your weak areas, I hope that working on this blog will help you improve those aspects of your English. A few specific suggestions:

    1. Be sure to capitalize "I." It may lead to an inflated ego, but that's OK in this case. :)

    2. Make sure you re-read your entries out loud once or twice before publishing them. That way, you can hear how they sound, and that may help you find clearer ways of expressing your thoughts.

    Good luck, and I'll look forward to hearing more from you!

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar